Sunday, January 15, 2012

after a @#$%^&* week



kawaii not ahahaha! i think some of the cutey things are from anime.

i've survived last week! omg it was such a tiring and depressing week. the worst week ever. i hope from there, things will start to get better. thankyou to all those who have been so helpful and encouraging! and sorry to my group for falling asleep like forever on the last day before the submission of the report :X

enjoyed myself again in the weekend, i wonder why i still lack the urgency in doing homework. it's not as if i have plenty of time. i've still got holiday homework undone.
from FEBRUARY onwards okay. i will be nerd nerd.
i will try lock the computer up. and lock myself in my room. AND REVISE LIKE MAD.

my mum asked me again: can go university or not?
and she proceeded to ask me how many a's and b's and c's i've got last year.

and i was like !@#$%^&* how many times you asked me that i also want get a's and b's and go uni -.-

i guess i just have loads of patience and a high level of tolerance.

No comments:

Post a Comment